Thursday, May 18, 2017

Dandelions in the wind


     Hey!  Remember me?  LOL  It's been quite a while since I've posted anything.  Lots of good stuff going on that takes up LOTS of my time so although I have been making cards, I just got around to photographing and editing them for posting.
     Today I have a cutie from Purple Onion Designs, Wishing (mouse and dandelion).  I don't do a whole lot of shaker cards but the idea popped into my head to add a shaker window behind the dandelion for this image.
     I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the image.  Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen was added to the dandelion head.  I also fussy cut the image and added the parts on top of the stamped card base.


     Hope all is well with all of you.
     Blessings!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, acetate
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx ink, Prismacolor pencils, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Grass Distress inks, Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles dies
Miscellaneous--Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow sequins

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Love the placement of your shaker element, Tracy, as it adds interest without detracting from the super-cute image. Another fabulous card! Hope all is well xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card Tracy! Love the image and the colouring and The design is wonderful!

Pauline said...

Oh so sweet! I love how you did the shaker portion, just behind the flower - great eye for detail. Fabulous card Tracy, take care, Hugs,

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO adorable, Tracy!! I LOVE your idea of adding the shaker window behind the dandelion! What a perfect visualization of blowing off those dandelion seeds. Such a sweet little scene, and as always, your coloring is just out of this world!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, I was just thinking about you yesterday! Well, this couldn't be any more cute and perfect! I've never done a shaker card myself...yet! Hehe! But this is perfect with the little mouse blowing on the dandelion. Makes it seem like the little seeds are inside the shaker. Sweetness! Looking forward to seeing what you've been coloring up! Send hugs and love! xoxo

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Tracy, and it's good to see you back here, Jo x

Geri Neumann said...

Awwww......what a wonderful surprise to see your card today. Today is my BD! Love your card. Hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs, Geri

CaroleAnn said...

So clever with the shaker in the background - I can just see those dandelion seeds blowing all around. Our kids use to love doing that but not if their father was around - he worried about how many more would be on our lawn!!!! LOL