This is Gaby and she has been colored with Copics plus a little Perfect Pearls. I wish you could see the shimmer, but it just won't show up in the photos. Her dress was "painted" with Pearl and she's wearing Forever Green eyeshadow.
The card background was created using a script digital paper. I just received the Eiffel Tower image free when I purchased a couple of stamps from Make it Crafty. I just layered it on top of the script cause I do believe my girl has a bit of the French in her. Ooh La La!! :-)
Have a marvelous Tuesday! It's Mardi Gras day here, but I avoid that like the plague so I will be having a nice lunch with my bestie. Au revoir!
Gaby doesn't fit in too many challenges this week, but i found a couple.
Make It Monday--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show--London, Paris, New York
The Pink Elephant--use something with script
- Papers: Antoinette Digital Paper by Shery K. Designs, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Gaby Girl", Make It Crafty "Eiffel Tower"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen (S4-310), Martha Stewart Cherish edge punch
- Miscellaneous: Michaels rhinestones, Kaisercraft pearls, Celebrate It ribbon, Perfect Pearl and Forever Green Perfect Pearls, lace from my stash